Full-time Office Manager
Hello Digital Marketing – Winnipeg, MB
Hello is a Winnipeg Web Design and digital marketing company with an all-star team. We build growth-driven websites and marketing strategies for businesses across Canada. We are seeking a full-time office manager who will be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day office operating issues as well as the company’s finances, from our office in the exchange district, downtown Winnipeg.
- Monthly reconciling
- Accounts receivable
- Payroll administration
- Inputting expense claims
- Invoicing programs, projects and tickets.
- Act as first point of contact with clients and vendors in-person and by phone
- Supports company owners with calendar management and other administrative needs
- Responsible for office equipment and ordering supplies as needed
- Attend meetings and prepare minutes when required
- Maintain company filing as needed
- Create and manage support ticketing and billing performance objectives.
- Contribute to team and organizational goals and objectives
- Ensure all correspondence is conducted in a professional manner
- Other administrative / support duties as required
- Minimum two years in an administrative or similar role preferred
- Above average organizational abilities with clear understanding and attention to priorities
- Strong computer skills, i.e. above average knowledge of Microsoft office, and the ability to learn new software quickly
- Solid verbal and written communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction and regular interruptions
- Team player willing to support others and put the needs of the organization first
- Administrative diploma or certificate would be an asset
- Experience with automated payroll systems (Payworks) an asset
- Experience with Xero accounting software an asset
We offer competitive wages, group insurance benefits and an office culture that includes team building activities and lunch and learns.