Let’s accomplish this together.
It’s very important for us to maintain the quality of the content on the blog. Guest posts are no different.
Here’s what we look for in our posts:
- Practical, well-researched posts on digital marketing topics such as SEO, content marketing, PPC, etc.
- Readers have at least one actionable takeaway from each post
- Must be completely original content
- Casual tone
- First, write for yourself. Don’t try to please everyone!
- All claims must be backed up with a link to research or a case study confirming it.
- Please have at least 2 images in the body of the post.
- Headlines must be interesting to potential readers. Look to Copyblogger for great examples.
- No fluff!
- Focus on staying at 4-5 sentences per paragraph
- Minimum of 600 words per post. Kudos for 1,000+ words.